Jobs in Social Welfare Department Punjab 2023. Applications are required for recruitment on a contract basis for the vacancies of various projects of the Annual Development Program 2023-2022 of Baitul Mal Punjab. The tenure of these posts is initially till 30 June 2023. In case of an extension of the duration of the scheme, the extension of the contract of the employees will be done with the approval of the competent authority under the prevailing rules and policies of the government. However, there will be no extension of the contract after the completion of the projects.
Detail of Social Welfare and bait ul maal punjab jobs
|Publish date||14 Jan 2023|
|Education||Intermediate | Graduation | Post Graduation|
|Company | Organization||Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Punjab|
|Address||Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department, Lahore|
|Last Date||27 Feb 2023|
- Accountants (BPS-15)
- Assistants (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- Junior Computer Operators (BPS-12)
- Wardens (BPS-11)
How To Apply for Jobs in Social Welfare Department Punjab 2023?
- Candidates may apply through the application procedure mentioned in the advertisement.
- Interested applicants may forward their applications on plain paper to the concerned Social Welfare & Bait Mal Department in Lahore.
- Applications should must contain verified copies of supporting documents.
- Applicants must be domiciled in Punjab Province.